Ahhhh Frankie.....
I went to the pet store to pick up cat food and some new toys. I got home and put the bags down and Frankie comes running over. She crawled inside the plastic bag and pulled out the little monkey toy and ran off. I guess that one's is hers...
The cats have several beds around the apartment that they share...well except for one. After Sammy claimed my nightstand we put a bed there for him. Frankie will not go near that bed at all. She just stares at it with this all knowing fear. I put her in it the other day and she just gave me this really sad look. Then she looked all around to make sure Sammy hadn't seen her and then she hoped out real quick still making sure Sammy hadn't caught her.
So Sammy is dumb when it comes to the litter box. He will go in and dig and use it and then hop out real quick and start trying to cover it up by pawing at the tile and carpet and everywhere but inside the litter box. Frankie watches for when Sammy goes to use the litter box. When Sammy comes out she will run over and go in the litter box and cover up his mess for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment